Your new Derry City and Strabane District Council has officially launched!
We launched as a new Council on 1st April 2015 as a result of Local Government Reform.
You can find our new website here: www.derrycityandstrabanedistrict.com
Please use the following details to get in contact with Derry City Council, through our phone enquiries, email and post.
Derry City Council,
98 Strand Road,
(028) 7125 3253
Email: [email protected]
There is also the facility to send your enquiries to the various departments through the feedback form.
Welcome to Derry City Council – we hope you enjoy your visit, and the hospitality shown by staff. The building has many visitors during the course of the day and it has legal obligations to fulfil in managing this, both for the wellbeing of visitors themselves and also of staff.
Please could all visitors therefore:
- On arrival in Council, use the main Council entrance and report and sign in at reception, showing proof of identity, where appropriate.
- Wear a DCC visitor identification card and sign Visitors Record Book.
- Wait in the waiting area until collected by the relevant member of staff.
- Ensure that at all points during the day, you are accompanied by the member of staff who has invited you in (or their delegate).
- Sign out at reception on leaving the building, returning the visitors identification card.
- Should there be a fire evacuation; the member of staff you are with will accompany you out of the building and to the assembly point.
to download a map displaying Parking Locations near the Derry City Council Office on the Strand Road
Map locating main office on the Strand Road